Vaidus World is a personal blog of Vaidehi Singh (a.k.a. Vaidus). This blog is governed by the following policies. Vaidehi Singh (a.k.a Vaidus) is referred as ‘blogger’ in the below policies. On the other hand, the term ‘blog’ is used in context to Vaidus World.
- All the content published on this blog in any form (except the blogs published under ‘Creative Buddies’ category) is the intellectual property of Vaidehi Singh. Thus, one should not reproduce/copy the work (published here) without taking prior permission from the blogger.
- If the blogger’s content gets published without taking prior permission, it may lead to a dispute. If the dispute(s) cannot be settled by mutual discussions within the fifteen-day period, the blogger may refer the matter to arbitrator(s). The Arbitration Proceedings shall be held under the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 or any of its subsequent amendments as on the date of reference. The Arbitration Proceedings shall be in English and to be held at New Delhi. During the conduct of Arbitration Proceedings, the Parties shall bear the cost of the proceedings individually. Eventually, all costs and expenses of the Arbitration shall be borne by such Party in such manner as awarded by the Arbitrator.
- ‘Creative Buddies’ category contains the work of fellow mates, professionals, and/or creative buddies of the blogger. This category (on the blog) is created to introduce creative professionals (who have allowed the blogger to publish their work on this blog) to the blog audience. This blog or blogger doesn’t own any right on the work published in this category. These blogs are the intellectual property of the respective creative buddy. The blog posts published in this categories are either original or unique in nature or taken from the external sources given by the creative buddy, holding the right on the content. The content that is published here and also having online presence carries canonical link.
- This blog may contain creatives taken from the portals offering royalty free content. These content published on the blog lies under either CC0 1.0 Universal (CC0 1.0) Public Domain Dedication or Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported (CC BY 3.0).
- All the information taken from external sources are given due credits. If anyone has any copyrighted issues with any of the content published on this blog, please feel free to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org with the relevant pieces of evidence. The concern will be taken care off on priority.
- Names, brands, logos, and/or any form of proprietary information quoted on this blog is not the property of the blogger and is taken for the references only. It is the property of the respective individual/company/brand.
- The blogger takes the responsibility of all the blogs, views, opinions etc. published on this blog (except the one published under ‘Creative Buddies’ category). All the opinions are entirely personal to the blogger and have nothing to do with her family, friends, colleagues, or her own organization. They are only a piece of fiction (if not mentioned specifically as a non-fiction in the blog) produced from blogger’s imagination.
- Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and/or incidents are either the products of the blogger’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.
- Although the blogger has made every effort to ensure that the information in this blog was correct at the time of publishing, the blogger do not assume and hereby, disclaim any liability to any party for any loss, damage, or disruption caused by errors or omissions, whether such errors or omissions result from negligence, accident, or any other cause. If your name/brand/picture or any form of identity is appearing on this blog and in case you wish to get it removed, kindly email to email@example.com and your concern will be taken care off.
- Blogger will keep updating the previous posts and is not liable to explicitly mention the same every time.
- As this blog is not the primary job of the blogger, the posts may get published on different time durations and days. There is no fixed day/date to publish blogs.
- Blogger is open to link exchange but such requests should be made prior to link building activities. The response to such requests may vary depending on various parameters. The response (be it positive or negative) lies at the sole discretion of the blogger.
- If a blogger or her team is hired for any online/offline projects, it has nothing to do with this blog. Such associations lie under the policies of blogger’s organization, Jeet eSolutions.
- This blog contains a revenue model, including advertisements, affiliate links etc. to meet the expenses of the blog. This revenue model can be used at Creative Buddies category too, irrespective of the copyright of content published in this category.
- This blog is fully owned, operated and maintained by Vaidehi Singh Sharma.
- The blogger can update the disclaimer at own discretion without mentioning the same on the blog every time.
See privacy policies here.